The just updated Breeze WordPress theme on ThemeForest his one of the best selling theme at the moment. No wonder why, when you claim to have unlimited skins it kind of attract people doesn’t it?
Breeze is actually a good looking theme, very slick, detail rich yet simple enough to not distract the reader from the content. In between the web 2.0 look and something a bit more grungy (depending of the skin you choose) it will cover every type of businesses or portfolio site needs.
It comes with some nice features like:
- XML file to easy import test data
- A Full Width page template
- 3 Portfolio templates
- Portfolio item detail template
- Blog and Post detail templates
- Faq and Testimonials shortcodes
- WordPress Gallery with Lightbox supporting full width pages, pages with sidebar and posts
- Custom widgets for displaying Popular posts, Recent Posts, Twitter and fully functional AJAX Contact Form widget
- Skins: 5 Light, 5 Dark, 5 Extra Dark and another 3 Unique Skins
- Styled and built in wp-pagenavi plugin used for pagination
- Threaded Comments and Gravatar ready
- Valid XHTML and CSS code
- SEO Friendly